Thursday, November 01, 2007

um, lets see here

I AM FREAKING STOKED FOR THIS WEEKEND IN PUERTO VALLARTA. i have never ever been to a sandy, sunny, warm beach (the closest was south carolina in january) and i just can't wait to go help jeff and jenny get hitched. i wish paul were going, of course, but i know he will enjoy shredding it on guitar hero whilst i am gone. i am terrible at guitar hero, for the record, but luckily they have a training and practice mode so i am working on that!

yeah, so...all i need to do to be ready for saturday is: actually pack, finish my substitute assignments, get some more work done, tan one more time, and buy some TRAVEL SIZE toiletries to see if i can avoid checking my bag!

here is a sneak peek at PV:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I would have jumped on the bandwagon early or known Paul wasn't going earlier. *sigh* Take SO many pics!!!!!!! Wow.. Jenny's getting MARRIED this weekend!

melissa said...

OMG I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT. xox

Lauryl Lane said...

you are going to have such a blast. wish i could join you. have FUN!

care said...

have fun! take pictures! and relax!

Sarah said...

Oh God--my sub assignments took me twelve years. I swear, having a sub is so much more work than actually just going to work.

See you in Denver!!!!

Sarah said...

Ps. I love being a teacher!

Susan said...

I'm green....with envy!