and today is the first day of school! am i ready? err....sorta! paul is probably more prepared than me actually...so he gets to be the one that makes the starbucks run this AM!
yeah. so, yeah.
i thought about taking one of those "first day of school" pics - one of paul and one of me, that you likely have from you at about 6 years old or so in your sassy new back-to-school-outfit. but since he isn't up yet, and i have work to do, probably not. real life is so very less fantastical as one's imagination sometimes!
have a good day everyone!
8 comments:
YAY! Happy first day of school!!! I think of You've Got Mail with the whole "Freshly Sharpened Pencils" bit.. Maybe I shall blog about that.. hmm..
FIRST DAY IS SO EXCITING. have a goooooooooooooooood one.
aw, i LOVE the first day of school. have sososo much fun. yes, i too was thinking of the bouquet of pencils that jackie mentioned... that delicious smell of sharpened wood. fab. can't wait to hear all about it. are you wearing your saddle shoes?
I want first day of school outfit pictures!!! COME ON!!! :)
I also would like a first day picture. Do an "after" picture, even. :D Hope you have a great day and the other kids are nice to you!
I hope the whole first week of school went smoothly!!!
Where's the homecoming blog?
brooke where you at?
Post a Comment