brooke you just made my day. and now, a haiku for you: i'll miss the movie only until the weekend that's when i don't work okay not nearly as good as yours, but you know, i'm in a hurry. : ) jiffy lube what what.
I love it!! Esp the part about Jiffy lube.. cracks me up, lovely! You rock. Now help me decorate my apt. haha.. Actually, will likely have to wait for next check. *sigh* But, I still need your haiku-writing-artistic-ass to help. Love love!
5 comments:
lol-- love it :)
brooke you just made my day. and now, a haiku for you:
i'll miss the movie
only until the weekend
that's when i don't work
okay not nearly as good as yours, but you know, i'm in a hurry. : ) jiffy lube what what.
love the haiku
hate harry potter
there once was a girl named brooke
whose art was just off the hook
she wrote silly poems
drew cool stuff for homes
and her blog is fun, just look!
additionally, I didn't have the patience to do all of the *real* syllable, so I shortened. :)
I love it!! Esp the part about Jiffy lube.. cracks me up, lovely! You rock. Now help me decorate my apt. haha.. Actually, will likely have to wait for next check. *sigh* But, I still need your haiku-writing-artistic-ass to help. Love love!
Post a Comment