i can't find my phone, boys and girls. and i am not so pleased about it. the worst part is: it really makes you realize how much you can't survive without one!
We'd love to have you guys up here. The only time in July that wouldn't work is the weekend of the 13th-- Mom & I are going to the American Idol concert :)
duuuuuuuuuude that sucks. i would shrivel away and die without my cell phone. and i'd also probably lose my job as it serves as an alarm clock as well.
It also makes you realize how much you don't memorize phone numbers anymore. I think I know like 3 by heart, that's it. I couldn't even call my parents if I lost my phone. :p
5 comments:
Oooo... I would FREAK!!! Heck, I am freakin' for you!
COME SEE US!!!
We'd love to have you guys up here. The only time in July that wouldn't work is the weekend of the 13th-- Mom & I are going to the American Idol concert :)
Lets plan something!!
duuuuuuuuuude that sucks. i would shrivel away and die without my cell phone. and i'd also probably lose my job as it serves as an alarm clock as well.
brooke, where for art thou commitment to blogging?
It also makes you realize how much you don't memorize phone numbers anymore. I think I know like 3 by heart, that's it. I couldn't even call my parents if I lost my phone. :p
Post a Comment