Saturday, June 16, 2007

another of my little projects

before:


after:


with about $30 and a couple of hours, i made a piece of furniture i hated, into one i actually like. this means that my re-vamp of paul's computer/music room is nearly complete! i'll post some pics of it soon so that i might thoroughly bore you. isnt that nice of me?

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE IT!!

I have a few pieces I need to refinish. Did you sand first? Did you use a primer? I've been trying to figure out my plan of attack :)

Lauryl Lane said...

looks AWESOME! wow. angela, i've done some refinishing-- we sand first and use a deglosser to get as much of the old finish off as possible... then just paint. usually two coats. good luck!

Sarah said...

wow, that really made a huge difference! amazing what a little paint and elbow grease can do, huh?

hope you had a good weekend. mine was too short, as always!