but right now i am saving all my energy to sub in the preschool again from 9-1 today....and then it is glorious, glorious weekend! what are youuu doing for memorial day? we are still deciding- we have two things we are supposed to go to on saturday night...hmm...
lets see, do i have anything interesting to post or say? not really...haven't taken any pics since we got out of school really. here is a great pic of paul's rock band students:

yeah, thats about all i got. lost was great, wasnt it? and who is watching basketball playoffs? p and i are pretty stressed right now cause cleveland has lost the first two games of the eastern conference championship series to the stupid a PISTONS. grr, i hate you pistons.
k, i'll try to do something interesting soon so that i have something to blog about. otherwise soon you'll be reading all about my exciting adventures with the dishes or something. blah!
2 comments:
thanks brooke. :) you're a good lady. congrats on no school, and i'm sure i'll see you soon! xox
Thanks for selling my "boytoy" (so I hear) Wine Party! I love love love love it. I knew right away it was you (and shhhh... I cried, turns out I was a little emotional that day!). Yay! :)
Post a Comment