but the hoody is at least a cutie!NO SMOKES FOR 16 DAYS!!!!i'm feeling good!your hair looks very pretty and blonde.......Cannot wait to see you Saturday! Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait for deviled eggs--however you spell that......
I heard a rumor that Tulsa is where it's at for St. Patty's Day. I'll be in daaaaaaaang ol' Little Rock. Have fun, though!
cute!
that picture made me sad sad sad. you sure do make a good pouty face--how does paul resist?
dont pout my love it will be cold again (someday soon after the 100 + degree temps and humidity)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
but the hoody is at least a cutie!
NO SMOKES FOR 16 DAYS!!!!
i'm feeling good!
your hair looks very pretty and blonde.......
Cannot wait to see you Saturday! Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait for deviled eggs--however you spell that......
I heard a rumor that Tulsa is where it's at for St. Patty's Day. I'll be in daaaaaaaang ol' Little Rock. Have fun, though!
cute!
that picture made me sad sad sad. you sure do make a good pouty face--how does paul resist?
dont pout my love it will be cold again (someday soon after the 100 + degree temps and humidity)
Post a Comment