look at this thing that holds stuff: (sorry for the blurry)
one friggin dollar.
i love things that hold stuff!
last weekend, my big project was another thing that holds stuff:
(this one cost a lot more than a dollar!)
i have been watching a lot of hgtv lately, so i am kinda becoming organizationally obsessed. ( i TOLD you i was becoming superlame.....)
THINGS. THAT. HOLD. STUFF.
5 comments:
I lurrrrrvvvveeee organizing. I was looking at baskets last night myself. No purchasing, just looking. Purchasing will happen soon though, I'm quite certain.
also fun: making labels. :D
i listed to some podcast last night about how this is becoming a money-making career opportunity for the motivated - you go to someone's house, you don't clean but you ORGANIZE other people's garages and closets. efficiency consulting!
i love organizing. it's so fun and SO rewarding. such a feeling of accomplishment when you are all finished. speaking of, i think i'm going to go finish organizing my "craft corner" once and for all.
i am not very organized. you have motivated me. thank you for another excuse to go to the dollar store.
I love to get these cute little "thinG holders" and stuff them with diapers for baby gifts. It's my signature series at showers. Diapers=obviously extra useful and cute thing holder=also extra practical and in most cases cheap.
Post a Comment