oh, you're the coolest! thanks mucho for adding my photos to your list-o-links!
and I do like blogger beta. my photo blog is there, but they haven't let me "switch" my blog blog. something about waiting to roll it out to everyone...prolly 'cause I don't use a gmail account for that one.
7 comments:
i likey like.
happy weekend take of photos of sketch
very nice template. i need to make the blogger beta jump. soon.
i have not been invited to be a blogger beta person yet!
i changed my blog url, so you'll have to change it on your template :( sorry charlie warlie.
www.the-gray-area.blogspot.com
i don't even know what blogger beta is. i feel like i'm outside the circle of trust, or something gay like that.
oh, you're the coolest! thanks mucho for adding my photos to your list-o-links!
and I do like blogger beta. my photo blog is there, but they haven't let me "switch" my blog blog. something about waiting to roll it out to everyone...prolly 'cause I don't use a gmail account for that one.
First I've heard of Blogger Beta. Please explain. Thanks.
Post a Comment