Wednesday, September 06, 2006

BIRFDAY!
























Today is going to be a good day. Why? Because it is Pam's birthday - so I get to do one of my favorite things: hang out with her! Double bonus: her awesome mom, Katie, is in town to help celebrate! I am so looking forward to it and to you, Pamela Damron Knight, the coolest mother-in-law in history, I wish the HAPPIEST of birthdays!


oh and ps guess what finally came out on dvd?
can't wait to watch them all
and catch up before season 3- we
got halfway thru the first
episode last night and then my
stupid dog decided to get himself under
the shed. again. GRRRRRR....

6 comments:

Jax said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAM!!!! and LOST is out?!! OMG!! I need to splurge!! HOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!

care said...

season 2 is GOOD GOOD GOOD. We bought it off itunes, and it's good.

and you better hurry and start watching--one month until it starts again!!

Lauryl Lane said...

aaahhhh. didn't realize it was out yet. omigod. i wonder where is the cheapest place to get it???? hmmm.

katandkarl said...

i love you.

happy bday Pamalot! (the hostess with the mostess!)

Susan said...

Lost is on my queue to view with blockbuster.com. Can't wait!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to Pam.

Pams are awesome. I like Pams.