Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ARRRRRRRRR!

finally, pics from homecoming.














caitlin and the boys watch intently.















the stadium looked cool with actual PEOPLE in it!















audra elaborates on a silly football rule- or maybe is talking smack about the silly-outfitted north texas fans- or something.

















and finally, here's me on friday night at the dog party with maria's neighbor's dog claire, and my sketch. incidentally, paul's students discovered that if you google image search "sketch knight", he shows up on the very first page! my dog is faaaaamous!

ps- i forgot to mention that yesterday was everyone's fave day: talk like a pirate day! did YOU celebrate? (i didnt, but again, paul's energetic students did!)

4 comments:

care said...

LOVE the stadium pic. LOVE it. So wish I could have been there...

Jax said...

Hooray for fun pics!! :) I need to make my jar still.. Damn.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ha ha that's funny- I had my creative writing kids come up with a "day", such as talk as a pirate day. They had to write its customs and such. I didn't know it was real!

Susan said...

Eye, Eye, Capin'!