Friday, August 04, 2006

inspiration from kat




















years ago, i think for my 20th bday or so...maybe 21st...anyway kat gave me this little framed guy. in college, you lose lots of things....but i never lost this particular thing, even though it's about four inches square. it sits on my desk here at work to inspire me to this day. it also reminds me of how long i have known her. which reminds me of the awesome

SEVEN YEAR ITCH PARTY!

that we are having. it is at my house, and you can come! being friends for a long time is cool. but being friends in general regardless of the time frame= also cool. so you should come! and celebrate friendship in the traditional way: with beer!

happy friday, friends!

4 comments:

Jax said...

I love it!! It kinda made me think of that old Arby's commercial.. "different is good." remember that? Yeah.. okay.. I'm a loser. Anyway, WE MUST DO SUSHI MORE! Did you not feel all "trendy adult chic"?? I cant say I was productive like you afterward, but I definitely was in an awesome mood!!!! Love it!

katandkarl said...

that is you. in the middle.

Elizabeth Spann said...

You guys are so cute.

Lauryl Lane said...

good inspiration. and i am MAD that i am missing the party. you all will have fabulous mad fun without me... you should at least call me all drunk and shit! ;)