Friday, June 16, 2006

exciting branson!

god, what a breathtaking view from my hotel room in branson, america! i can't even describe it. here, see for yourself:
















hot! i can keep an eye on my car and everything!

here's a shot of my bosses hard at work in the booth at the vietnam war veterans thingie that we were there for:


















HAPPY FRIDAY! hope you are all working about as hard as Bill and Gary here! (not to mention making their salaries!)

kisses!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

haah. branson blows.

Jax said...

LOL! Love it!! I have decided I want to take lots of retardedly cheesed up pics tomorrow.. Get excited. I HATE having to bill hours on Friday.. This sucks. damn the 15th being on a Thursday... actually..DAMN ME having a career where I have to account for every nanosecond of my time.

Lauryl Lane said...

lol. doesn't branson just suck patootie? the only people who like that little crap in the ozarks are old fogies. sorry, so sorry. but guess what? we work together this week! i even close with you on tuesday! yaaaaaay