this is the current status of the garden. at this point it's more of a pre-garden, or a gardenlet, or a garden-to-be, or something. it may not look much different, but hoeing is about 3/5 done and the edging, as you can see, is about half done....stupid assed garden. what did i get myself into!the sun thingie is a hose holder thing. it's cute.
5 comments:
making progress everyday! yardwork takes a lot of time and effort. i think you are doing really well. like the brick border.
i like the puppy in the window even more. he wants to play.
hoeing is about 3/5 done.....mwahhahahaha!!! lol lol lol
I cannot WAIT to see the finished product!! I wish I didn't have finals cause I would come over and help. Lord knows I need some outlet for my law school/bar exam stress shit. I think people might look at me funny if I put a garden on my balcony though, huh? Damn. Anyway, GREAT JOB, woman! Have fun with Lin and Eric this weekend!
Remember this: hoeing is NEVER done.
cool! it's looking good!
Post a Comment