Tuesday, April 04, 2006

dcfc



























saturday night we went to the death cab for cutie concert at the cains. these are a few pics from their site. p got a t-shirt. it's cute. the concert was effing great. go listen to some dc today. cause for real. the lyrics. the music. goodness.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

my husband is verrry jealous. he said, "fuck, where was it."

glad you guys had a rockin' time.

care said...

oooh goodie! I'll be going to it here in NC on Friday! Was it with Franz Ferdinand?

brooke knight said...

carrie- NO! i wish it was but i think franz came separately? maybe? or is coming? cant remember.

sarah- you would have had a good time, but most of the people we knew who wanted to go didnt get tix cause it sold out within a few hours. the power of teenybopper hipsters!

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm so pissed that I didn't know about this! I luuuuuurve Death Cab. 4-eva.