Thursday, March 23, 2006

why is it snowing in march?










and blogger, why are you being such a bitch?











this is the mostly-melted snow on the monuments right outside my office. it was a lot prettier at my house this morning, but i didnt have the camera then!

6 comments:

katandkarl said...

yippi! snow pics! i love looking and i am glad it ain't HERE!

Angela said...

blogger is being a biotch & i love the snow

Lauryl Lane said...

the snow is so pretty, but i thought my heating bill might go down this month and now i'm afraid it won't... :(

Sarah said...

the question is: why were we both out this morning taking pictures of the damn snow?

Jax said...

Okay, not gonna lie... snow on tombstones is a litttttle morbid on my Friday. ;) Kidding. I dont think I told you how much I LOOOOVE your new layout! Kick ass, my friend.

Susan said...

I was about to say...monuments...you mean headstones...do you work in a graveyard?