jenny, you must be on some good shit cause i don't see one bad pic of you! you are beautiful! that pic you think you look bad in in the drunk hat- i've seen it up close, your skin is perfect! bitch! and the laugh/shock on your face in the ass one, PRICELESS!
HBD, little lady! I love you, love you, love you. I also want to mention that this album is missing a very pertinent picture of Jenny with miss Kitty and a certain LR street performer...
7 comments:
that is awful. you should remove that picture! i heart jenny.
WHATEVER you love it
oh my! hahahahaha!
fuck you all for your awful pictures of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenny, you must be on some good shit cause i don't see one bad pic of you! you are beautiful! that pic you think you look bad in in the drunk hat- i've seen it up close, your skin is perfect! bitch! and the laugh/shock on your face in the ass one, PRICELESS!
HBD, little lady! I love you, love you, love you. I also want to mention that this album is missing a very pertinent picture of Jenny with miss Kitty and a certain LR street performer...
touche, mere-mere
Post a Comment