hey! just wanted to let everyone know that Riverfield Country Day School, where paul teaches, is having a harvest arts festival with arts and crafts vendors (including yours truly) and featuring the musical stylings of paul's students! it's going on from about 9 to 5 tomorrow at the school...we're hoping it goes well. since i dont have any pics uploaded yet of my current works, here is a photo of me in like june with a couple of my drawings. and some pizza. classy.
HAVE A GREAT weekend everybody and if you want to buy some art for your ma or whomever for
xmas, i might know someone who might be able to help you. just sayin'. :D
EDIT: here's one of the pics paul has uploaded of a painting that is for sale as well, though it was originally intended as a gift to paul...this was painted just over a year ago.
7 comments:
don't sell that one, i love that one! i'm sad
wow- that's beautiful! you are the most talented brooke ever!
Is that you and Sketch?
Seriously- that's REALLY good. PS- Have a great time at Harry Potter this weekend! You'll love it.
I wish I could go instead of working today!!! I am DEAD serious that when I get my "grown up" place, I want YOUR art on my walls! Hope you are having an awesome time!!!
i like the picture with the pizza the pizza is a nice touch :O)
hey faulker. happy to see you are putting your talents to good work. lovelovelove the art.
Post a Comment