Wednesday, October 26, 2005

wednesday is art day!

wednesday is officially art day because that is the day i teach lessons. please take this opportunity to inject a little art into your life, and draw something today. just for five minutes! it's therapeutic if you have the right attitude. i believe in you!

4 comments:

Angela said...

yay for art day-- i can't draw, but I do plan on coloring when i get home!

Jax said...

does spilling my dr. pepper on the counter and leaving it there count? its abstract! kidding. Sadly, I draw all class..so I am participating today! :) Miss you!

Carol said...

I <3 you Grand Lil'! Art is the greatest therapy, I will totally agree everyone should do it!
:)Carol

Susan said...

Hey, my unartistic self actually drew something today, before I read this post even! I'm thinking of hanging a curtain on a rod behind our bed (despite there not being a window there), so I sketched a little pic to get an idea of what it'd look like. Now, I must admit the pic didn't help what-so-ever in getting a true idea of what it'd look like, but I tried!