a few pics from this weekend in kc! we had an awesome time and had some pretty kick-ass seats! they won the saturday night game 11-4...so awesome...and lost 5-4 in the 9th inning on the sunday game....can't win 'em all....
Ya'll are precious! The sky is so cool looking in that last picture too. Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way! Like I said, it's wierd that I feel like I know you so well (between blogging and talking to Kat), yet we've only met briefly at Kat's wedding.
3 comments:
How cute are you two in your hats?!? love it. we do need to hang out soon-ish!
Ya'll are precious! The sky is so cool looking in that last picture too. Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way! Like I said, it's wierd that I feel like I know you so well (between blogging and talking to Kat), yet we've only met briefly at Kat's wedding.
Wow. What a sweet-looking couple. Really, stadium lighting does wonders for your complexion! er...something. Happy to hear you had a good time.
Post a Comment